Spring is coming and we are all waiting for good weather, sun, beaches, outdoor terraces ,… so, I’m going to give you 5 destinations in Costa del Sol to travel during Easter. If you’re looking for relax, good meals and have fun that’s your place.
Costa del Sol has Mediterranean climate with over 320 of sunshine per year. So, if you want to enjoy these days doing tourism that’s probably the best place to go. Every year millions of tourist stays a few days in Costa del Sol attracted by incredible beaches, good weather, golf, parties… I’m sure you are going to find your perfect vacation in Costa del Sol. Furthermore, if you love Easter you can live the passion of the processions in Andalucía.
Here you will find 5 summer destinations to discover in Easter:
- Nerja. Nerja is a charming town. The most emblematic place is Torre de los Guardas, an ancient fortress known as Balcón de Europa. A viewpoint with an incredible view over the Mediterranean Sea. You can get there after a short walking through his waterfront.
- Velez-Malaga. You will surprise its beautiful old town. If you go down to the coast, you will get to Torre del Mar, the touristic and vibrant area. Take a short walking through his pleasant waterfront and if you have time go to the fish market that takes place every day and enjoy, it’s a show.
- Mijas. It’s located in the hills, called in Spanish “la sierra”. Mijas is a typical Andalusia town with white houses and narrow streets. The town is so beautiful and it’s worth visiting the wall “La Muralla” just to enjoy the great views over the Costa del Sol.
- Marbella. Marbella is the main destination in Costa del Sol and Andalucía. The glamour of Marbella is in the marina of Puerto Banus, the most popular place for jet set people, and the place to go if you like spectacular yachts. In Marbella you will have the opportunity to do some shopping or go out for a drink.
- Estepona. Looking for sun, beaches, relax, golf? Estepona is your place, and it’s one of the favorite destinations in Costa del Sol. The most touristic area is the marina, and is the perfect place to grab a beer during the sunset. If do you like parties Estepona has a great nightlife.
Do not worry about meals, Costa del Sol and Andalucía it’s a good place to eat well and properly. By the way, do not leave Costa del Sol without eating pescaito frito!
For more information about Costa del Sol visit http://www.malagaweb.com/